Cancellation and changes policies
Assistants to the events organized by Canimolt Proyectos y Servicios A.C., who have
completed their registration to participate in the ALIM Assembly in Mexico 2019 by
internet or by phone, will be subject to the following cancellation policies:
1. Any change or cancellation must be requested by telephone to the number +52
(55) 5523.2387 and in writing to the email [email protected]
addressed to Lic. Lissette Rodríguez Comparán.
2. Email must contain:
- Full name of the registered person.
- Name of the company.
- Reservation and participation dates.
- FDate and method of payment.
- Amount paid.
- Confirmation number of the payment reception.
3. If a cancellation is made, the relevant charges will be applied as follows:
- Before May 25 th , only the commission generated by the bank will be
- From May 26th to August 15th, it will generate a charge of 30% of the
total amount paid.
- From August 16 th to October 20 th , it will generate a charge of the 70% of
the total amount paid.
- After October 20 th , it will generate a charge of the 85% of the total
4. In addition to point number 3, items b), c) and d), a single charge will be
generated for the amount of the corresponding bank commission, if the
payments are made with any type of credit or debit bank card.